Article 1 Purpose of processing personal information
< BeginEnd >(hereinafter 'BeginEnd') processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing app usage services.
Article 2 Rights and obligations of the information subject and legal representative and how to exercise them
The information subject may exercise the right to view, correct, delete, or request suspension of processing of personal information at any time against BeginEnd.
② The exercise of the rights under Paragraph (1) may be made to BeginEnd in writing, e-mail, facsimile transmission (FAX), etc. in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」, and BeginEnd will take action without delay.
③ The exercise of the rights under Paragraph (1) may be made through an agent, such as the legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, a power of attorney in accordance with the form of Attachment No. 11 to the "Notification on the Method of Processing Personal Information (No. 2020-7)" must be submitted.
④ Requests for access to personal information and suspension of processing may restrict the rights of the information subject under Article 35 (4) and Article 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ A request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be made if the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other laws.
⑥ BeginEnd shall verify whether the person making the request, such as a request for access, a request for correction or deletion, or a request for suspension of processing, is the principal or a legitimate representative in accordance with the rights of the information subject.
Article 3 Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
< BeginEnd> takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
- Minimization and training of employees handling personal information
We take measures to manage personal information by designating and minimizing the number of employees who handle personal information.
- Conducting regular self-audits
We conduct regular (quarterly) self-audits to ensure stability in the handling of personal information.
Article 4 Installation, operation, and rejection of devices that automatically collect personal information
BeginEnd does not use 'cookies' that store and retrieve the usage information of the information subject from time to time.
Article 5 Matters concerning the collection, use, provision and rejection of behavioral information
Matters concerning the collection, use, provision, and rejection of behavioral information
does not collect, use, or provide behavioral information for online customized advertising.
Article 6 Judgment Criteria for Additional Use and Provision
Pursuant to Articles 15(3) and 17(4) of the Personal Information Protection Act, < BeginEnd> may additionally use and provide personal information without the consent of the information subject in consideration of Article 14(2) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act. Accordingly, < BeginEnd> has considered the following points in order to make additional use and provision without the consent of the information subject.
Whether the purpose of further use and provision of personal information is related to the original purpose of collection.
Whether the additional use or provision of personal information is foreseeable in light of the circumstances under which the personal information was collected or the processing practices.
Whether the additional use or provision of personal information unreasonably infringes on the interests of the information subject.
Whether necessary measures have been taken to ensure safety, such as pseudonymization or encryption.
Judgment criteria for considerations for additional use and provision shall be made and disclosed by the business/organization itself.
Article 7 Managing personal information
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, modification, leakage, etc. of your personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintenance of the security system, thorough training of employees, and implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information. In addition, we do not transmit or store information (text, numbers, attached images) entered by you to our servers or external services (however, you may transfer data to Google Drive provided by Google only if you use a backup service of your choice). The personal information we acquire is behavioral analysis data, such as which screens are being used and to what extent, or advertising identifiers, and we have a security system in place that does not entrust any user-entered data.
- To improve our service, we use Google's Google Firebase to measure user trends in our service. Google can set its own ID or read existing device IDs for data collection. At that time, Google automatically sends information such as customer manipulation, IP address, etc. (It does not send any text, numbers, or images entered, but it applies to "what screen you opened" and "what button you touched."). We sometimes use this information for understanding usage conditions or for our services.
Article 8 Personal Information Protection Officer
BeginEnd is responsible for the processing of personal information in general, and designates a personal information protection officer as follows to handle complaints and damage relief of information subjects related to the processing of personal information.
Personal Information Protection Officer
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Connects to the department in charge of personal information protection.
Article 9 Remedies for infringement of the rights and interests of the information subject
The information subject may apply for dispute resolution or consultation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee or the Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center of the Korea Internet & Security Agency in order to receive relief due to personal information infringement. In addition, please contact the following organizations for reporting and counseling on other personal information infringement.
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: (without area code) 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
- Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center: (without area code) 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
- Supreme Public Prosecutors' Office: 1301 (without area code) (www.spo.go.kr)
- National Police Agency: (without area code) 182 (ecrm.cyber.go.kr)
"A person whose rights or interests have been infringed by a disposition or omission made by the head of a public institution in response to a request pursuant to the provisions of Article 35 (Access to Personal Information), Article 36 (Correction or Deletion of Personal Information), or Article 37 (Suspension of Personal Information Processing, etc.) of the Personal Information Protection Act may file an administrative appeal as provided in the Administrative Appeals Act.
For more information on administrative appeals, please refer to the website of the Central Administrative Appeals Commission (www.simpan.go.kr).
Enacted April 1, 2023
Revised April 10, 2023